LinkedIn for Individuals
Our vision is to help professionals be found, remembered and chosen by your ideal clients using tools such as LinkedIn.
Whether you want your LinkedIn presence taken care of, or prefer to learn how to do it yourself, we provide various levels of support to fit your resources, availability and ability.
Select the relevant section, to match your needs, to view the options;
This profile update and coaching package includes;
- Information gathering meeting -30 minutes (phone/virtual)
- Profile review & recommendation
- Profile copy;
- Contact info
- Experience (up to 5 previous roles + Company Page Links)
- Profile branding;
- Review profile photo
- Background image
- Supporting media
- Creation of an Action Plan
- Mentoring – 2 x 60 minute sessions (in-person or virtual)
LinkedIn Profile Rescue Package
This package is a partially done-for-you package, where the essential content is created ready for you to upload.
The package includes;
- A 30 minute information gathering session (via phone/virtual)
- Profile review
- Profile rewrite
- Recommendations report
- A 30 minute hand-over call / virtual meeting to review the report.
We review and recommend updates for your;
- Profile photo
- Contact info
- Current role
- Up to 4 previous roles
- Company Page Links
Book a LinkedIn Mentoring session at your office customised to your needs:
Book a Virtual LinkedIn Mentoring Session via phone / Skype customised to your needs
The program includes 6 x 90 minute fortnightly sessions at your office at an agreed time. This custom program is designed to build your LinkedIn presence and implement an Action Plan with guidance and email support in between sessions.
Delivered over 6 x 60 minute sessions at an agreed time. Includes resources such as templates, ebooks, recordings and support. Build or transform your profile with our guidance over the 6 sessions.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)