LinkedIn Training for Australian Small Business
If you are a small business owner in WA, NT or QLD, with a registered ABN and less than 20 staff, read on.
Business Station Inc are contracted to deliver the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program in WA, NT and Qld, and I was invited to deliver LinkedIn training and digital marketing workshops as part of the subsidised program. The #ASBAS program aims to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia. Not a small business? See my other LinkedIn workshops and LinkedIn training solutions.
LINKEDIN TRAINING & SOCIAL MEDIA EDUCATION:
🔎 Workshops (in person) $30+fees
🔎 Webinars (online) $15 + fees
🔎 1-1 advisory (in person or online/phone) $66+ GST per hour Jump to Advisory Availability
Upcoming LinkedIn and Marketing Workshops
NOV 13 Wed 12:30PM – 2:30PM [Morley] Content Marketing Planning (Morley)
- No idea what to post on your social media or include in your email marketing? Attend this content marketing kickstart session to get your ideas flowing and remove writers block.
NOV 26 Tue 12:30PM – 2:30PM [Rockingham] LinkedIn – Publish Content that Connects with your Ideal Clients
- Not sure how to use LinkedIn? Jo Saunders will show you how to curate, create, publish, promote and drive action using content on LinkedIn without tearing your hair out!
NOV 27 Wed 10AM – 12PM [Gosnells] Email Marketing Introduction – Get started with MailChimp (Business Local)
- Learn how to get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing in this hands-on session. Learn how to create your own email templates, branded sign up forms, manage your list and send your first email.
NOV 27 Wed 12:30PM – 2:30PM [Gosnells] LinkedIn Build a Profile on the Largest Professional Network
- LinkedIn is the largest and most powerful professional social network and your profile must be optimised to be found within LinkedIn but also in search engines such as Google. Jo Saunders will show you how to optimise your LinkedIn profile to position yourself effectively, in order to be found and chosen.
Nov 29 Fri 9:30am – 11:30am [Balcatta] LinkedIn Profile Building Workshop – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- This hands-on session will have you make tweaks and updates to your LinkedIn profile in the workshop, ready for the New Year. You will leave with a framework to craft your copy and will understand what to do to optimise and manage your LinkedIn profile.
DEC 10 Tue 9:30AM – 11:30AM [Joondalup] Introduction to LinkedIn
- Discover how LinkedIn can be used to showcase your brand, and turn connections into potential clients, through content and conversation. Jo Saunders will uncover the elements to build a professional first impression, and essential actions to get started with LinkedIn, to grow your business.
DEC 10 Tue 12:30PM – 2:30PM [Joondalup] Introduction to LinkedIn Video Publishing
- Video can give you increased visibility, helps you connect and fast track your relationship-building potential. Jo Saunders will show you how video can be used in your profile, in your posts, articles and messages on LinkedIn.
1-1 LinkedIn Training
Book one session, or meet with me twice a month for customised individual training. We work at your level and pace to build your skillset. Take advantage of this opportunity to work with me for a fraction of my usual fee.
Chat to me about LinkedIn, content marketing, personal branding and marketing strategy, Twitter, Social Media scheduling and management (Agora Pulse), relationship management (Nimble CRM), content marketing (planning, production, publishing), social search techniques, Eventbrite (to manage events), Zoom (for virtual meetings and training), Thinkific (online learning), etc.
Review or set up your LinkedIn Profile / Company Page
Review your lead generation process
Review your personal / professional brand presence
Design a LinkedIn connection & networking process
Advanced search strategies to find your ideal clients
Map out your content strategy
Set up and schedule your social media content
How to manage your social media engagement
Design and set up your first online course as a revenue stream or lead generator
We can also review the Social Media Tools you can use in your business for;
- Publishing & distribution
- Promotion and scheduling
- Relationship management
Your first consult is $44, then $66 per session for up to 24 hours training across the program! Each ABN can book up to 2 advisory sessions per month. For example if you book;
- 2 hours of 1-1 advisory plus attend 2 workshops per month, which is 6 hours per month, your program will last 4 months.
- 2 hours of 1-1 advisory sessions and attend 1 workshop each month, your program will last 6 months.
- 1 hour of advisory per month and attend 1 workshop per month, your program will last 8 months.
During your first discovery session, we can uncover your needs and design a training and mentoring plan for your business. Book follow up sessions as part of your individual learning program, to get everything you need to leverage LinkedIn and social business tools for your business.
These are the locations you can book me for face to face advisory sessions;
- Thur 14 Joondalup
- Fri 29 Balcatta
- Mon 25 Mandurah
- Tue 26 Rockingham
- Wed 27 Gosnells
- Tue 3 Maylands
- Wed 4 North Perth
- Thur 5 Joondalup
- Fri 6 TBC
- Wed 11 Perth CBD
- Fri 13 Balcatta
- Fri 20 Balcatta
SIGN UP / BOOK
- Register via https://www.businessstation.com.au
- Complete your profile and Customer Needs Analysis
- Select your topics (Using Small Business Software / Social Media & Digital Marketing)
- Select your advisor (Jo Saunders) to book a consult
- Book your first session (Zoom or F2F) – refer to dates and locations above.
Follow the steps to sign up in this video:
Host a LinkedIn Workshop
Take advantage of the highly subsidised LinkedIn training I am delivering around Perth, and via webinar through this program. Here are some of the topics. Do you want to host a workshop for your networking group or small business community? We need at least 8 seats sold (at less than $35 each) to proceed. Get in touch to discuss.
LinkedIn Learning Workshop Series
- Intro to LinkedIn for Business – How to Leverage LinkedIn to Grow your Business
- LinkedIn Profile Building – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Networking – How to Build Business Relationships Without Being Creepy
- LinkedIn Research – How to find potential clients, partners and suppliers, and check out your competition using advanced search techniques.
- LinkedIn Publishing – How to Create, Curate and Engage with Content that Connects with your Ideal Audience
- LinkedIn Video – How to use video to position, engage and communicate effectively
- LinkedIn Company Page – How to Build a Professional Presence for Your Business.
- LinkedIn Performance – How to Maximise and Measure your Impact
ASBAS Digital Marketing Experts
There is a wealth of expertise available in this program. Book in with other experts to fill your digital marketing and software knowledge and skill gaps for your business. Here is a selection of the marketing advisors that you can work with;
- Jo Saunders, the #LinkedInDemystifier (LinkedIn marketing, Twitter, Content Marketing)
- Reg Sorrell, Online Videos Perth (Video Marketing, YouTube & Facebook Live)
- Marianne Rom, Social Ediquette (Canva, Facebook)
- Peter Dancewicz, Good Good (Smart Phone Photography, SEO, Content)
- Alicia Menkvled, Savvy in Business (Productivity & Digital Sales Strategy)
- Sarah Thomson, Online Social Butterfly (Facebook & Instagram Marketing)
- Karen Dauncey, Blue Cherry (SEO & Google Adwords)
- Lisa Kniebe, Words That Shine (Copywriting)
- Jo Minney, House Digital (Website strategy & advice, WordPress training, Website integrations)
Business Station, in partnership with RDA Brisbane and Treeti, will deliver digital marketing sessions across three jurisdictions between 2018 – 2021 (WA, QLD & NT).