LinkedIn Training for Australian Small Business
Need LinkedIn training and want to pick my brain or attend a LinkedIn workshop for less than $40? If you are seeking digital marketing training or mentoring and you are a small business owner in Australia read on. Book 1-1 LinkedIn training with me for just $40 per hour for face to face session in and around Perth, Western Australia, or Zoom / Phone sessions anywhere in Australia. Or access LinkedIn workshops around Perth for less than $20 per workshop!
I’m really excited to be working with Business Station Inc who are contracted to provide the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program in WA, NT and Qld. The #ASBAS project has been created to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia.
LINKEDIN TRAINING & SOCIAL MEDIA EDUCATION OPTIONS:
🔎 1-1 advisory (in person or online/phone)
🔎 Workshops (in person)
🔎 Webinars (online)
1-1 LINKEDIN DIGITAL ADVISORY
Chat to me about LinkedIn and marketing strategy, get feedback, review your processes and access custom training.
We can discuss; LinkedIn, Twitter, Social Media scheduling and management (Agora Pulse), relationship management (Nimble CRM), content marketing (planning, production, publishing), personal branding, social search techniques, setting up Eventbrite, conduct a social media tool audit, etc.
We work at your level and pace so you get everything you need to build your skill set. Take advantage of this opportunity to work with me for a fraction of my usual fee.
Review or set up your LinkedIn Profile / Company Page
Review your lead generation process
Review your personal / professional brand presence
Design a LinkedIn connection & networking process
Go through how to use advanced search strategies to find your ideal clients
Map out your content strategy – Repurposing, promotion & scheduling
Go through how to set up and schedule your social media content
Review how to manage your social media engagement
We can also review the Social Media Tools you can use in your business for;
- Publishing & distribution tools
- Promotion and scheduling tools
- Relationship management tools
Book a Discovery Session
During your first session, we can uncover your needs and design a training and mentoring plan for your business.
Book your Mentoring Sessions
Book follow up sessions as part of your individual learning program, to get everything you need to leverage LinkedIn, and social business tools for your business in a manageable sequence.
Sessions can be via Zoom/phone or a face to face at one of the locations listed in the graphic. These change each month.
READY TO BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION?
TO QUALIFY YOUR BUSINESS MUST:
✔️have a registered ABN
✔️have less than 20 staff
✔️not be a not-for-profit
Your first consult is $20, then $40 per session for up to 24 sessions across the program!
- Register via https://www.businessstation.com.au
- Complete your profile and Customer Needs Analysis (allow about 5 mins to complete)
- Select a topic (Using Small Business Software or Social Media & Digital Marketing)
- Select your advisor (Jo Saunders) to book a consult
- Book your first session (Zoom or F2F)
Follow the steps in this video:
LINKEDIN TRAINING TOPICS
Take advantage of the highly subsidised LinkedIn training I am delivering around Perth through this program.
LinkedIn Learning Series
- Intro to LinkedIn – How to Leverage LinkedIn to Grow your Business
- LinkedIn Profile Masterclass – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Networking Masterclass – How to Build Business Relationships Without Being Creepy
- LinkedIn Research Masterclass – How to find potential clients, partners and suppliers, and check out your competition using advanced search techniques.
- LinkedIn Publishing Masterclass – How to Create, Curate and Engage with Content that Connects with your Ideal Audience
- LinkedIn Video Masterclass – How to use video to position, engage and communicate effectively
- LinkedIn Company Page Masterclass – How to Build a Professional Presence for Your Business.
- LinkedIn Performance Masterclass – How to Maximise and Measure your Impact
UPCOMING LINKEDIN WORKSHOPS
June 25 Balcatta – LinkedIn Profile Masterclass – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
Aug 30 Balcatta – LinkedIn Publishing Masterclass – How to Create, Curate and Engage with Content that Connects with your Ideal Audience
Sept 25 Balcatta – LinkedIn Company Page Masterclass – How to Build a Professional Presence for Your Business.
Oct 30 Balcatta – LinkedIn Video Masterclass – How to use video to position, engage and communicate effectively
Nov 29 Balcatta – LinkedIn Profile Masterclass – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile for the New Year
ASBAS DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
There is a wealth of expertise available in this program. Book in with other experts to fill your digital marketing and software knowledge and skill gaps for your business.
Here is a selection of the marketing advisors that you can work with;
- Jo Saunders, the #LinkedInDemystifier (LinkedIn marketing, Twitter, Content Marketing)
- Reg Sorrell, Online Videos Perth (Video Marketing, YouTube & Facebook Live)
- Sarah Thomson, Online Social Butterfly – Facebook & Instagram Marketing, Marketing Strategy
- Karen Dauncey, Blue Cherry (SEO & Google Adwords)
- Lisa Kniebe, Words That Shine (Copywriting)
- Jo Minney, House Digital (Website strategy & advice, WordPress training, Website integrations)
Business Station, in partnership with RDA Brisbane and Treeti, will deliver digital marketing sessions across three jurisdictions between 2018 – 2021 (WA, QLD & NT).