LinkedIn Marketing Training
Small business owners have a lot to do, and marketing is often left until business is tight. LinkedIn can be a competitive advantage when done well, and it is free to use.
If you are a business association, chamber, community or a small business owner, book LinkedIn expert Jo Saunders to deliver group training, coaching programs or consulting to upskill and stand out. Jo has worked on the goverenment subsidised ASBAS Program, the Digital Solutions Programs and has delivered many training workshops both in person and online. She speaks at conferences and events and faciliates discussion and activities to help people connect and learn in their preferred learning style.
Individuals can book a strategy session or join a workshop or program.
🔎 Webinars (45-60 minutes online)
🔎 Workshops (1.5-2.5 hours online or F2F)
🔎 Strategy sessions (90 minutes via Zoom /phone)
Host a LinkedIn Workshop
Do you want to host a workshop for your networking group or small business community? We need at least 8 seats sold to proceed. Get in touch to discuss.
LinkedIn Learning Workshop Series
- Intro to LinkedIn for Business – How to Leverage LinkedIn to Grow your Business
- LinkedIn Profile Building – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Networking – How to Build Business Relationships Without Being Creepy
- LinkedIn Lead Generation – How to target and engage with prospects and potential partners.
- LinkedIn Research – How to find potential clients, partners and suppliers, and check out your competition using advanced search techniques.
- LinkedIn Content Planning & Preparation – Determine what to create, curate and engage with and how often.
- LinkedIn Content Publishing – How to publish posts and articles that connects with your ideal audience
- LinkedIn Video – How to use video to position, engage and communicate effectively
- LinkedIn Company Page – How to Build a Professional Presence for Your Business, leverage the features and engage your team
- LinkedIn Performance Review – How to Maximise and Measure your Impact through networking, engaging and publishing content.