LinkedIn and Social Media Marketing Training
If you are a small business owner in WA, NT or QLD, consultant or entrepreneur with a registered ABN and less than 20 staff, and need help with LinkedIn, read on.
Business Station Inc are contracted to deliver the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program in WA, NT and Qld, and I was invited to deliver LinkedIn training and digital marketing workshops as part of the subsidised program. The #ASBAS program aims to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia.
LinkedIn & Digital Marketing Support
🔎 Workshops (virtual) $30+fees
🔎 Webinars (virtual) $15+ fees
🔎 1-1 advisory (Zoom /phone) $60+ fees per hour Jump to Advisory Availability
Digital Marketing Workshops
Here is the plan to date. Those workshops with hyperlinks are available to book now. The program requires a minimum of 8 participants to run. Get in touch if you would like to host a workshop for small business in your area.
LinkedIn Profile Building Workshop
Your LinkedIn profile is a free landing page in the largest professional social network which is indexed by Google, where your ideals clients can find you.
Join this hands-on session to tweak your LinkedIn profile and leave with a framework to craft your profile copy. Jo Saunders will show you how to optimise your LinkedIn profile to position yourself effectively, to make the best first impression.
LinkedIn Content – Posting & Publishing
Not sure HOW to publish posts and articles on LinkedIn? Jo Saunders will show you how to curate, create, publish, promote and drive action using content on LinkedIn without tearing your hair out!
LinkedIn Network – Lead Generation Workshop
Learn how to find and connect to your ideal clients and partners, and best practice connection strategy to build your network leveraging the 675 million + members.
LinkedIn (Business) Page Set Up Workshop
Pages on LinkedIn create a hub for your team and content, and can be used to increase search engine optimisation. Discover how to set up, optimise, and manage your company presence on LinkedIn, to increase brand exposure, team and network engagement and become an employer of choice.
Email Marketing – Get Started with MailChimp Workshop
Learn how to get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing in this hands-on session. Learn how to create your own email templates, branded sign up forms, manage your list and send your first email.
Content Planning for LinkedIn, Social Media, Blogs and Email Workshop
No idea WHAT to post on your social media, LinkedIn or include in your email marketing? Attend this content marketing kickstart session to get your ideas flowing and remove writers block.
1-1 LinkedIn Training
Book off-off or regular sessions for customised individual training. We work at your level and pace to build your skillset. Take advantage of this opportunity to work with me for a fraction of my usual coaching fee.
Chat to me about LinkedIn, content marketing (planning, production, publishing), personal branding and marketing strategy, Twitter, social media scheduling and management (Agora Pulse), relationship management (Nimble CRM), social search techniques, Eventbrite (to manage events), Trello (for planning), Zoom (for virtual meetings and training), Thinkific (online learning), etc.
Review or set up your LinkedIn Profile / Company Page
Review your personal / professional brand presence
Design a LinkedIn connection, networking & lead generation process
Advanced search strategies to find your ideal clients
Map out your content strategy
Set up and schedule your social media content
How to manage your social media engagement
Design and set up your first online course as a revenue stream or lead generator
Learn how to use Zoom to run virtual meetings and training
We can also review the Social Media Tools you can use in your business for;
- Publishing & distribution
- Promotion and scheduling
- Relationship management
Your first consult is $44, then $66 per session for up to 24 hours of training across the program! Each ABN can book up to 2 advisory sessions per month at present. For example if you book;
- 2 hours of 1-1 advisory plus attend 2 workshops per month, which is 6 hours per month, your program will last 4 months.
- 2 hours of 1-1 advisory sessions and attend 1 workshop each month, your program will last 6 months.
- 1 hour of advisory per month and attend 1 workshop per month, your program will last 8 months.
During your first discovery session, we can uncover your needs and design a training and mentoring plan for your business. Book follow up sessions as part of your individual learning program, to get everything you need to leverage LinkedIn and social business tools for your business.
- Currently only available via Zoom.
SIGN UP & BOOK
- Register via https://www.businessstation.com.au
- Complete your profile and Customer Needs Analysis
- Select your topics (Using Small Business Software / Social Media & Digital Marketing)
- Select your advisor (Jo Saunders) to book a consult
- Book your first session (via Zoom) – select a time in my calendar.
Confused? Follow the steps to sign up in this video:
Host a LinkedIn Workshop
Take advantage of the highly subsidised LinkedIn training I am delivering around Perth, and via webinar through this program. Here are some of the topics. Do you want to host a workshop for your networking group or small business community? We need at least 8 seats sold (at less than $35 each) to proceed. Get in touch to discuss. Currently only available virtually.
LinkedIn Learning Workshop Series
- Intro to LinkedIn for Business – How to Leverage LinkedIn to Grow your Business
- LinkedIn Profile Building – Audit & Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Networking – How to Build Business Relationships Without Being Creepy
- LinkedIn Research – How to find potential clients, partners and suppliers, and check out your competition using advanced search techniques.
- LinkedIn Publishing – How to Create, Curate and Engage with Content that Connects with your Ideal Audience
- LinkedIn Video – How to use video to position, engage and communicate effectively
- LinkedIn Company Page – How to Build a Professional Presence for Your Business.
- LinkedIn Performance – How to Maximise and Measure your Impact
There is a wealth of expertise available in this program. Book in with other experts to fill your digital marketing and software knowledge and skill gaps for your business. Here is a selection of the marketing advisors that you can work with;
- Jo Saunders, LinkedIn Expert (LinkedIn marketing, Twitter, Content Marketing, email marketing, Eventbrite, social media management)
- Reg Sorrell, Online Videos Perth (Video Marketing, YouTube & Facebook Live)
- Marianne Rom, Social Ediquette (Canva, Facebook)
- Peter Dancewicz, Good Good (Smart Phone Photography, SEO)
- Alicia Menkvled, Savvy in Business (Productivity & Digital Sales Strategy)
- Karen Dauncey, Blue Cherry (SEO & Google Adwords)
- Lisa Kniebe, Words That Shine (Copywriting)
- Jo Minney, House Digital (Website strategy & advice, WordPress training, Website integrations)