Thanks for attending my LinkedIn training session to give you an overview of where LinkedIn can fit in to your business or personal brand. Here are the resources to use when updating your LinkedIn presence, including my slides and a link to my Profile Blueprint.
LINKEDIN WORKSHOP SLIDES
LINKEDIN PROFILE BLUEPRINT
PROFILE BLUEPRINT UPDATES
Here is an overview video to recap what was covered in the LinkedIn training overview.
Top 10 LinkedIn Profile Essentials
- Well-positioned headline – 120 character positioning statement.
- Branded visuals – Background & profile photo.
- 1st person summary – Tell your story with personality, using my formula.
- Optimised experience – Focus on outcomes and achievements (include internships and work experience).
- Media – Include a video introduction, PDF resume, portfolio links …
- Relevant skills – Make top 3 most relevant (expertise/delivery) and seek endorsement.
- Accomplishments – Add memberships, accreditations, awards, publishings, projects.
- Contact details – Make sure they are up to date and professional: mobile – email – website/blog.
- Connect to organisations – Link your experience and education to the the correct Page
- Add value – Find your voice and write articles, create intersting posts, and most importantly engage with your network.
- How to say thanks with a LinkedIn Recommendation
- How to publish content on LinkedIn
- 21 Steps to a perfect LinkedIn presence
- Subscribe to #TheLinkedInCouch where we discuss LinkedIn tips about positioning, connection and content with a focus on how to use video with your LinkedIn strategy.
- Join the FREE 7 Day LinkedIn Challenge
Get your social media sorted with our brand new online self-paced program Get Sorted.
Need Social Media Help?
You can engage me to Review or Reboot your LinkedIn profile, deliver a LinkedIn presentation or workshop for your organisation, or a mentoring program.
Check out the LinkedIn Mentoring Program and our other LinkedIn training and events.
Social Media Advisory
If you are a small business in Australia, you can access heavily subsidised consultations with me via the Australian Small Business Advisory Services Digital Solutions Program. Book a discovery session to look at where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there through a customised mentoring program.
1. Register/login: https://www.businessstation.com.au
2. Complete your Profile and Customer Needs Analysis (allow about 5 mins to complete)
3.Select a topic (Using Small Business Software or Social Media & Digital Marketing)
4. Select your advisor (Jo Saunders) to book a consult (for just $40/hour)
5. Book a time for your first session (Zoom or F2F)
When booking future sessions, I recommend booking 2 x 1 hour sessions back to back.