LinkedIn for Your Business
Learn how to build a network of potential clients & referral partners without being spammy or salesy
Thanks for attending or watching my webinar for the #BBB community with Linda Reed-Enever.
Here are my slides and a link to my Profile Blueprint to help you get started reviewing and updating your own profile, and your executive’s LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn Profile Blueprint
PROFILE BLUEPRINT UPDATES
WATCH THE RECORDING
See the Show Notes
Subscribe to Linda Reed-Enever’s channel
Join the Business Business Business Facebook Group
Connect or Follow Linda Reed-Enever on LinkedIn
NEED HELP WITH LINKEDIN?
Book a LinkedIn Profile Review or take advantage of one of my online LinkedIn courses here:
- LinkedIn Profile DIY Audit $29
- LinkedIn Transformation Program – Building & Managing your Relationships $49
- LinkedIn Transformation Program – Profile > Presence > Profit. $499
“Talk WITH not AT your connections”
BONUS LINKEDIN TIPS
Top 5 LinkedIn Mistakes
- 3rd Person Summary – self-focus
- 1-way communication – no engagement
- Impersonal – no personality – default messages used
- Spammy – salesy tactics & automation
- Out of date & inactive
Don’t be a LinkedIn Robot!
Top 10 Profile Essentials
- Well-positioned headline – 120 character positioning statement
- Branded visuals – background & profile photo
- 1st person client-focussed summary – Tell your story using my formula
- Optimised experience – Focus on outcomes and problem solving with personality
- Media – video, PDF documents, testimonials…
- Relevant skills – top 3 most relevant (expertise/delivery)
- Accomplishments -memberships, accreditations, publishings, projects
- Contact details – mobile – email – web
- Recommendations – ask 3-7 days after every engagement
- Add value – articles, posts, and engagement
- Monthly article
- 1:9 (1 relevant valuable post – 9 engagements (likes, comments)
- How to say thanks with a LinkedIn Recommendation
- How to publish content on LinkedIn
- 21 Steps to a perfect LinkedIn presence
Subscribe to my show #TheLinkedInCouch where Reg Sorrell and I discuss LinkedIn tips about positioning, connection and content with a focus on how to use video with your LinkedIn strategy.
Here is a selection of our episodes…..
Episode 1 – The 3 types of video you can share on LinkedIn… discover what they are and how can you use them in your newsfeed via a profile or company post, or connected to your profile. WATCH >>>
Episde 3 – DIY video with LinkedIn – we cover the basic equipment to create decent quality videos. WATCH >>>
Episode 10 – How to update your LinkedIn Headline the right way. WATCH >>>
Episode 18 – Using voice messages on LinkedIn. WATCH >>>
You can engage me to Review or Reboot your profile, deliver a custom seminar, webinar or workshop for your team, or a mentoring program. Individual services start with a Profile Review. Or schedule a chat with Jo Saunders