Thanks for attending my LinkedIn workshop to help you get job ready using the largest professional social network.
Here are my slides and resources, including my Profile Blueprint to help you get started reviewing and updating your LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn Profile Blueprint
PROFILE BLUEPRINT UPDATES
- Well-positioned headline – think about your career and your ideal job.
- Branded visuals – Up to date profile photo and a background image to add personal brand.
- 1st person summary – Tell your story with personality, using my formula.
- Optimised experience – Focus on outcomes and achievements (include internships and work experience).
- Media – Include a video introduction, PDF resume, portfolio links …
- Relevant skills – Make top 3 most relevant (expertise/delivery) and seek endorsement.
- Accomplishments – Add memberships, accreditations, awards, publishings, projects.
- Contact details – Make sure they are up to date and professional: mobile – email – website/blog.
- Connect to organisations – Link your experience and education to the Company or school Page
- Add value – Find your voice and share useful posts, and most importantly engage with your network.
- LinkedIn – The Career Tool for Students & Graduates
- How to say thanks with a LinkedIn Recommendation
- How to publish content on LinkedIn
- 21 Steps to a perfect LinkedIn presence
- How to use your network and data to find a job #HireKoka
- Subscribe to #TheLinkedInCouch where we discuss LinkedIn tips about positioning, connection and content.
- Join the FREE 7 Day LinkedIn Challenge