LinkedIn Training – LinkedIn Conference Speaker
If you and your organisation are looking to understand LinkedIn, social media and digital communication, you are in the right place. My aim is to demystify LinkedIn® and social media tools, for organisational and personal professional branding in order to gain more exposure, attract more leads and opportunities.
LinkedIn is the largest professional social media platform, with over half a billion users in over 200 countries. It can be used to be found, remembered and then chosen, through;
- Optimising your profile for visibility
- Building an engaged network
- Establishing thought leadership through content and conversations
I can be engaged to run a workshop, seminar, or presentation, at your next conferences, via webinar, or in-house for your organisation. My training style is conversational, interactive and flexible.
- Demystifying LinkedIn for small business
- LinkedIn for teams
- Building your practice with LinkedIn for professionals
- Career growth with LinkedIn and social media
- Best practice professional networking
- The importance of values, vision and voice in professional branding
- Building a strong career brand
- The 5 core parts of your LinkedIn profile
- How to be findable on LinkedIn
- Best practice connection strategy to build relationships on desktop and mobile
- Content publishing and marketing strategies to increase exposure and engagement
- Strategies to drive traffic to your website
- How to connect to and leverage your company page
- How to build and leverage social proof
- How to find the right people using Advanced Search
- Social selling strategies to build relationships with prospects
- How to manage your privacy and settings
- Other tools that add value to the LinkedIn experience
In the era of social business, to be found, remembered and chosen it is important to build visibility, establish authority and earn influence in a connected economy. And you don’t want ‘social media’ to become another time-consuming chore on your growing to-do list!
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper (gosh she sounds so old!), events and social media.
Affectionately known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo guides professionals and organisations through the complexities of LinkedIn and social marketing tools. Learn how to communicate your brand message, showcase your talent, and build thought leadership and relationships through her presentations, workshops and mentoring.
She has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, and has trained thousands of people around the world. She was named one of the top 200 LinkedIn practitioners in the world, ranked number 4 on Klout’s LinkedIn expert list, and is the co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A guide to getting it right on social media.’
Branding, learning and networking have always been part of Jo’s professional life. With over 20 years experience in event management and marketing, she has designed events, content and communication strategies for Australian and international events, organisations and businesses.
She established a brains trust of LinkedIn experts around the world who knowledge share and troubleshoot, and she often collaborates with other respected marketing professionals, including co-hosting #LinkedInLocal Perth networking event and video series #TheLinkedInCouch.
Discover more: https://au.linkedin.com/in/josaunders Twitter: @JoSaundersAU
To discuss your needs and check availability please call : 0422 431 039
7 REASONS TO BOOK JO SAUNDERS
1. » The only Aussie LinkedIn expert invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World*
2. » Internationally recognised as an expert LinkedIn trainer by peers
3. » A leading LinkedIn expert in Australia (just ask google)
4. » Over 10 years LinkedIn practice and tens of thousands of hours
5. » The Key Person of Influence for LinkedIn®, according to branding expert, Kon Iatrou
6. » Ranked as the top LinkedIn expert in Perth and Australia
7. » “Depth”, not “breadth” when it comes to LinkedIn training
* The biggest social media conference in the world.
“Jo Saunders is an internationally recognised LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist, social media educator, and co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’. She shows leaders how to be found, remembered and chosen, through increased visibility, authority and influence using LinkedIn and social marketing tools in this era of social business.”
“Jo’s expert knowledge of the benefits and quirks of LinkedIn use were apparent throughout the session. Her ability to tailor her tips through examples that met and engaged the broad range of people present (ranging from students, through recent graduates to career professionals) was impressive.” – Brett Killen (Perth, Western Australia)
“Jo’s not over-promising when she calls her company “Wildfire Social Marketing”! I was amazed by the visibility that her communications program generated for me.” – Kimberly Wiefling (USA)
“Enter Jo Saunders of Wildfire Social Marketing – the Key Person of Influence for LinkedIn. I attended her 1/2 day workshop and left the course feeling highly educated, ‘de-confused’ about how LinkedIn works and confident to work on my profile and business page so that it rocks!” – Kon Iatrou (Melbourne, Australia)
“I’ve attended a number of workshops held by Jo and I’ve found every single one of them to be informative, educational and full of useful tips and tricks. For anything social media or LinkedIn, Jo would always be my first point of contact.” – Jill Dixon (Perth, Western Australia)
“The ‘Linked In Demystifyer’ is a very apt catch-cry for Jo because that’s exactly what she does – she removes the mystery, debunks the myths and enables her clients to cut through the fog so they can showcase their businesses in the best possible light.” – Tony Inman (Perth, Western Australia)
“Jo’s workshop truly did demystify the various features of LinkedIn. She provided a step-by-step approach to improving your LinkedIn profile for better online engagement.” – Khyati Kapai (Singapore)
“Jo’s extremely insightful training session included breaking the task of building a stellar LinkedIn profile into simple, workable segments. She was open and candid as she delivered, and she welcomed questions as she spoke, which meant that specific issues could be raised and addressed on the spot – something that benefitted everyone present.” – Edwina Fraser (Singapore)
“Jo Saunder’s LinkedIn Workshop was one of the best workshops I have attended, it was educational and hands-on…you come away ‘with new skills’ and feeling inspired and motivated to continue learning and using LinkedIn as a marketing and social media platform for ‘your brand’ ” – Debbie Bridges (Dunsborough, Western Australia)