How can you make the most of your ‘boring business’ using LinkedIn?
Start with setting yourself up to be found, remembered and chosen.
- Optimise your profile using the language your ideal clients use.
- Brand your profile with visuals
- Use media such as video to add personality
- Build a relevant network
- Consistently join conversations, and have the courage to start them.
Top 7 LinkedIn Mistakes
- Surname field – extra info
- 3rd Person Summary – self-focus
- 1-way communication – no engagement
- Outsourced – no process + no personality
- Spammy – tactics
- Out of date
LinkedIn Profile Blueprint
Top 10 Profile Essentials
- Well-positioned headline – 120 character positioning statement
- Branded visuals – background, profile photo
- 1st person client-focussed summary – Using the 7 step summary formula
- Optimised experience – Focus on outcomes and problem solving with personality
- Media – video, PDF documents, testimonials…
- Relevant skills – pin the 3 most relevant (expertise / delivery)
- Accomplishments -memberships, accreditations, publishings, projects
- Contact details – mobile – email – web
- Add value with personality – articles, posts and engage in conversation
- Monthly article
- 9-1-1 (9 engagements (comments) – 9 Conversation starters (shares and posts) – 1 promo post (your event, products, services)
- Recommendations – ask 3-7 days after every engagement
Book a Linkedin Profile Review.
US$99 gets you a custom report on your LinkedIn Profile – learn what you can immediately improve to get more value from LinkedIn.
Go to your Profile, copy the URL and paste in the box below, and order your LinkedIn Profile Review Report.