Get started with MailChimp
Email Marketing Introduction – Marketing Your Events with MailChimp
One of the oldest digital marketing methods, that remains effective today is email marketing. It is a great way to keep in touch with existing and past clients, and reach your prospective customers. But with so much spam being received by your ideal clients, how can you capture attention?
Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider that is perfect for small business, and it is free for lists of up to 2,000 subscribers. Founded in 2001, it has 9 million users that collectively send over 15 billion emails through the service each month.
- 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content. (Source:Content Marketing Institute)
- 73 percent of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email. (Source:Adestra)
- 99% of consumers check their email every day. (Source:DMA Insights)
- Over 3 billion people will use email by the year 2020.! (Source:Radicati)
Learn how to set up and get started using MailChimp to promote your business using email marketing.
During this workshop you will learn how to;
- Set up MailChimp
- Create sign up forms that match your brand
- Add and invite people the right way
- Determine what to include in your email marketing
- Create your first email using email templates
- Manage your email campaigns
- Review your email campaign performance through reporting
This practical session is suitable for anyone looking to use email marketing in your business. Sign up to MailChimp before the webinar if you wish to follow along.