Get Your Social Media Sorted
Get Sorted is an in-depth self-paced online social media marketing course to help you get good at your social media marketing. Get the knowledge and skills to build a strategy, select and set up your social media platforms and start using them. MORE INFO
Whether you are new to social media marketing or have had your Facebook Page, LinkedIn profile and Twitter account for years, it is good to get clear on what you are trying to achieve. Consider who your audience is, what content will help them, where and how often to publish your content, and what you are going measure in terms of success.
It all starts with having the right strategy aligned with your business goals.
Once you have your strategy and understand the types of content you will publish, the tools to create them and the topics your audience will engage with, it will be a breeze!
THE GET SORTED PROGRAM
- Module 1 Getting Your Social Media Strategy Right it’s the Why, What, When and How that is missing in most business social media. You can try the first lesson this module for free.
- Module 2 is all about Choosing the Right Platform for your target market it covers the pros and cons so you can make the right choice.
- Module 3 covers Getting the Set Up Right on Each Platform to ensure you achieve success. It covers best practise set up for the most popular social media platforms.
- Module 4 is all about Content. Ideas for content, tips on creating great content, where to start, how to re-purpose and use what you’ve already got. Module 4 also takes you step by step through planning your content for the year which will save you loads of time using our planning tools.
If you just need support with your strategy, then purchase Module 1 – Get Strategic, if you want to review your set up and build your content plan for the next 6 – 12 months, then get the Get Sorted Program.
Current special offer: $149 for the entire program.
Known as the marketing dynamo Ailsa Page knows business and knows what it takes to be successful. With over 20 years’ experience in marketing, running her own businesses and helping other businesses improve their bottom line, Ailsa is regularly called upon by government and businesses for her expertise and is known for her infectious enthusiasm and for being the ‘city chick’ who understands marketing in regional and rural Australia.
Jo Saunders is an international LinkedIn expert, digital marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping individuals connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and now social media. She works with individuals and teams to communicate their brand message, market their services, showcase their talent, and build relationships in the era of social business.
GET THE BOOK
Get Good Or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media is your guide to stop feeling overwhelmed and get in control of your social media, so you can relax and focus on your core genius. It will help you with your marketing, social media, time management, networking and business.
“This book offers one of the easiest yet most engaging ways I’ve come across to set up your social media strategy.” – Petra Fisher, LinkedIn Storyteller, petrafisher.com
- Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/GGOGOkindleAU
- Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/GGOGOKindleUK
- Amazon US: http://bit.ly/GGOGOKindle
- Amazon Canada: http://bit.ly/GGOGOKindleCa
- Amazon Italy: http://bit.ly/GGOGOKindleItaly
- Amazon Spain: http://bit.ly/GGOGOKindleSpain
- Paperback: http://bit.ly/GetGoodBook
- Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/GGOGO-PrintUK
- Amazon Italy: http://bit.ly/GGOGOPrintItaly
- Amazon Spain: http://bit.ly/GGOGOPrintSpain
We are available together or individually to deliver conference presentations and workshops in person or online to help your audience and network get good at social media marketing. Contact me to discuss your social media training needs.