Does your LinkedIn Presence Communicate the Value You Bring?
If you are looking to build your personal brand, raise your professional profile, and transition from technical expert to thought leader using LinkedIn as a central tool, this Mentoring Program is for you.
This program is where you put your LinkedIn profile to work. Together we build a strategy, unpack the tools and techniques to use, and set your activity and metrics for success.
LinkedIn is the central tool, alongside your website/blog, other social media and supporting on and offline marketing activities.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Mentoring Program kicks off with a planning session and includes regular Zoom sessions at an agreed time. We look at where you are, where you want to be, and guide you through the steps to fill the gaps in knowledge, actions, and outcomes, with accountability.
The sessions can be fortnightly spread over 3 or monthly, or monthly for 6 months.
We will look at what worked, what challenges you came across and any new updates to your situation or changes to outcomes.
Email support is included between sessions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you have a well-positioned profile and have done some LinkedIn training and don’t know what to do next, or how to leverage LinkedIn along with your other marketing tools and strategies, and you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and do some work, then this program is for you.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Identify and find ideal clients and contacts – roles, industry, organisations
- How to increase your brand presence and visibility
- Connection strategy
- How to engage with ideal contacts
- Relationship management
- Leveraging physical and virtual event attendance
- Reaching the connections of your connections
- Gaining social proof through recommendations
- Content strategy
- How to curate content from others
- How to create your own content
- Leveraging speaking and training opportunities
- Repurposing content for LinkedIn (eg video, presentation slides, blogs)
- Repurposing LinkedIn content (eg into ebooks, slides, video)
- How to promote your content in a non-salesy way
Ready to get started?