Jo Saunders designs and delivers Perth LinkedIn training, LinkedIn workshops and keynote presentations, at conferences, virtually or in-house for your organisation, or via public workshops in Perth and around Australia. She also delivers webinars and LinkedIn coaching / mentoring programs.
LINKEDIN CONFERENCE PRESENTATION
Book an introductory LinkedIn presentation or industry-specific presentation as a conference keynote or breakout session
The LinkedIn overview session can be between 30 – 60 minutes covering profile essentials, connection and content to introduce your audience or team to the value of LinkedIn.
LINKEDIN WORKSHOPS / MASTERCLASSES
The following LinkedIn training can be delivered as a hands-on workshop customised for your organisation or conference;
- LINKEDIN PROFILE BUILDER BOOTCAMP – How to set up and optimise your LinkedIn profile.
- CREATE CONTENT TO CONVERT WITH LINKEDIN – How to curate, create and publish content.
- CONNECT & ENGAGE WITH LINKEDIN – How to find, connect and accept, engage and build relationships.
These LinkedIn training sessions can be booked singularly, or for best results, book the program which includes profile reviews and mentoring for your team, with sessions delivered over multiple half days.
See Jo’s public workshops in the training calendar.
To put your profile to work and put your training into action with accountability and support join our group or individual LinkedIn Mentoring programs.
Read more about our LinkedIn Group Programs.
Read more about our LinkedIn Individual Program
To discuss your needs, book a chat.
LINKEDIN TRAINING LOCATIONS
Book Jo Saunders to run a LinkedIn workshop for your team. Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Jo speaks in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and other locations.
- Perth, Bunbury, Geraldton, Karratha, and around Western Australia
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong