Are you looking for the best LinkedIn training for your organisation? Jo Saunders designs and delivers Perth LinkedIn training, LinkedIn workshops, webinars and keynote presentations for conferences, virtually or in-person around Australia. She also delivers LinkedIn coaching / mentoring programs.
LinkedIn Conference Presentation
Book an introductory LinkedIn presentation or industry-specific presentation as a conference keynote or breakout session
The LinkedIn overview session can be between 30 – 60 minutes covering profile essentials, connection and content to introduce your audience or team to the value of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Workshop / Masterclass
The following LinkedIn training can be delivered as a hands-on workshop customised for your organisation or conference;
- LINKEDIN PROFILE BUILDING MASTERCLASS – Set up and optimise your LinkedIn profile.
- LINKEDIN CONTENT TO CONVERT – How to curate, create and publish content.
- CONNECT & ENGAGE WITH LINKEDIN – How to find, connect and accept, engage and build relationships.
These LinkedIn training sessions can be booked individually, or as a program that can include profile reviews and mentoring for your team, with sessions delivered over multiple half days.
For Jo’s public workshops and presentations see the training calendar.
To put your profile to work and put your training into action with accountability and support join our LinkedIn Mentoring programs.
Read more about our LinkedIn Group Programs.
Read more about our LinkedIn Individual Program
To discuss your needs, book a chat.
LinkedIn Training Locations
Book Jo Saunders to run a LinkedIn workshop for your team. Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Jo speaks in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and other locations;
- Perth and Western Australia
- South West WA; Bunbury, Busselton, Albany, Esperance
- North West; Geraldton, Karratha, Broome
- Wheatbelt and Goldfields
- Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Tasmania, Darwin, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- New Zealand