Jo Saunders delivers LinkedIn training at conferences, in-house and for your organisation, or via public workshop in Perth and around Australia.
LinkedIn Training for Perth Businesses
Engage Jo Saunders to design and deliver LinkedIn training for your business or organisation. Book an introductory LinkedIn presentation, an update on what is new, or a hands on LinkedIn workshop.
Book a 60 minute LinkedIn overview session covering profile essentials, connection and content to introduce your audience or team to the value of LinkedIn.
LINKEDIN WORKSHOPS / MASTERCLASS
The following LinkedIn training can be delivered as a hands-on workshop customised for your organisation;
- LINKEDIN PROFILE BUILDER BOOTCAMP
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile
- How to optimise your profile for keywords and search
- How to brand and connect your profile to your company
- CREATE CONTENT TO CONVERT WITH LINKEDIN
- How to curate content
- How to create and publish content
- What types of content to create for the best results
- CONNECT & BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH LINKEDIN
- How to find people using search
- How to connect and accept new connections
- Best practice relationship building strategies
- How to engage in public discussions
- How to take relationships from in public to in private to in person.
These LinkedIn training sessions can be booked individually, or for best results, book the program which includes a review and mentoring for your team.
LINKEDIN TRAINING LOCATIONS
Book Jo Saunders to run a LinkedIn workshop for your team. Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Jo speaks in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, but get in touch with other locations.
- Bunbury, South West, and around Western Australia
- Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Australasia / Asia Pacific