Jo Saunders designs and delivers LinkedIn training, LinkedIn workshops and presentations at conferences, in-house for your organisation, or via public workshop in Perth and around Australia.
Book an introductory LinkedIn presentation, an update on what is new, an industry specific presentation or a hands on LinkedIn workshop.
Book a 60 minute LinkedIn overview session covering profile essentials, connection and content to introduce your audience or team to the value of LinkedIn.
LINKEDIN WORKSHOPS / MASTERCLASSES
The following LinkedIn training can be delivered as a hands-on workshop customised for your organisation.
- LINKEDIN PROFILE BUILDER BOOTCAMP – How to set up and optimise your LinkedIn profile
- CREATE CONTENT TO CONVERT WITH LINKEDIN – How to curate, create and publish content
- CONNECT & BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH LINKEDIN – How to find, connect and accept, engage and relationship building strategies
These LinkedIn training sessions can be booked individually, or for best results, book the program which includes profile reviews and mentoring for your team, with sessions delivered over multiple half days.
To discuss your needs, book a chat.
LINKEDIN TRAINING LOCATIONS
Book Jo Saunders to run a LinkedIn workshop for your team. Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Jo speaks in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and other locations.
- Perth, Bunbury, Geraldton, Karratha, and around Western Australia
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong