In business how do you manage professional relationships?
LinkedIn may be the platform you use to connect and engage with your network, but how do you strategically keep track of and manage your professional relationships that matter? Since the loss of the relationship function to be Basic account which offered a very simple CRM. You could upgrade to a premium account, such as Sales Navigator, or invest in a fabulous contact management tool that offers a full-blown CRM for a fraction of the cost.
I have been a Nimble user for a few years and am excited about the expansion of features, and unification of social intelligence without leaving the destination. Nimble works everywhere you work be it in the browser, in GSuite and Office 365. This social intelligence tool works for you by unifying your records and bringing the data to you.
Nimble has now added a new account for those who don’t need a full-blown CRM but still want to manage contacts. Nimble Contact is an easy-to-use contact relationship manager that enables users to nurture relationships more effectively and work better together in teams. It simplifies relationship management by unifying company contacts from Microsoft Office 365, G Suite, Gmail and iCloud; social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn; and more than 80 SaaS-based sales, CRM, marketing, customer service and accounting applications into a single system of record.
Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara, previously founder of GoldMine, pioneered Contact Management and Customer Relationship Management, believes that both Contact Management and CRM are broken. He created Nimble because it’s difficult to cultivate relationships amidst the chaos of people’s de facto contact platforms, business apps, social platforms, and software silos.
Professional Relationship Management
Nimble tools allow for unified contact records that bring together the data from Office 365, GSuite, and social media, which enriches even the CRM already in use. The prospector feature enables users to discover missing email, phone number, and address data. The app allows you to scan business cards, and easily create a contact record. And thanks to PieSync’s two-way intelligent data synchronization platform, Nimble now offers an end to end solution for relationship management and tracking.
- Salespeople turn marketing qualified leads (MQLs) into sales qualified leads (SQLs) faster and cultivate genuine relationships that help drive opportunities and sales tracked inside Salesforce , Microsoft Dynamics 365 , and Oracle Sales Cloud, among others.
- Marketers get enriched MQL profiles such as highly engaged website traffic or email respondents scored in leading marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, OntraPort and Marketo .
- Accounting teams save time and errors by sharing business context within popular accounting software such as Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Sage Live and Xero.
- Customer Support teams project a positive brand image and signals they care about clients tracked in Zendesk, FreshDesk, and Help Scout by engaging customers based on common areas of interest.
Check out Nimble: http://bit.ly/NJoCRM
Nimble is available in three editions:
- Nimble Contact – is a Relationship Management tool for individuals and teams of up to 5 people that works with existing cloud-based systems email, contact and business apps. $12/User/Month
- Nimble Business – provides a complete sales CRM for teams of any size. The all-in-one contact management solution has marketing automation and sales enablement built into it. $25/User/Month
- Nimble Freemium Add-In for Microsoft Office 365, Outlook Desktop, and Outlook Mobile (iOS and Android) allows profiling of email contacts.
Nimble builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. Every day, people use Nimble to successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks, and more than 80 cloud-based business applications. Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd, and #1 small business sales and marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence, and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work. For more information: http://bit.ly/NJoCRM
Thanks for mentioning PieSync. We’re very excited to work with Nimble to enrich CRM data with business intelligence from 90+ business applications.
It is an exciting opportunity. I look forward to getting mine set up and working well.