Ready to put yourself out there as a leader in your field?
If you are looking to build your personal brand to raise your professional profile, transition from an expert to thought leader, or get started building your brand, then look at the Wildfire Social Marketing Mentoring Program.
This program is where you put your LinkedIn profile into action. We work through your values, vision and voice, the problems you solve through your services, the audience you want to impact and the outcomes you aspire to achieve. We look at strategy, tools and techniques, and how to measure your success.
LinkedIn will be a central tool, alongside your website/blog, other social media and your other on and offline marketing activities that will support your journey to authority in your niche.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We kick off with a profile review, audit and recommendation report, and a planning session to start the mentoring program.
The Mentoring Program includes a weekly 30 minute Skype/Zoom session at an agreed time. We look at where you are, where you want to be, and guide you through the steps each week, to fill the gaps in knowledge, actions, and outcomes.
Each session will include;
- Review of last week’s actions
- Knowledge gaps and actions
We will look at what worked, what challenges you came across and any new updates to your situation or changes to outcomes.
In between session, unlimited email support is included.
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you have a well-positioned profile and have done some LinkedIn training and don’t know what to do next, where to start or how to leverage LinkedIn along with your other marketing tools and strategies, and you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and do some work, then this program is for you.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Some of the areas we will be covering in the mentoring program include;
- Identify ideal clients and contacts – roles, industry, organisations
- How to conduct research on the individuals and organisations using LinkedIn and other tools
- How to build awareness to get on the radar of your ideal contacts
- Connection strategy
- How to engage with ideal contacts
- Relationship management
- Leveraging physical and virtual event attendance
- Reaching the connections of your connections
- Gaining social proof through recommendations
- Content strategy
- How to curate content from others
- How to create your own content
- Leveraging speaking and training opportunities
- Repurposing content for LinkedIn (eg from video, presentation slides, blogs)
- Repurposing LinkedIn content (eg into ebooks, slides, video)
- How to promote your content in a non-salesy way
Monthly Mentoring Retainer of $897 / month or
Quarterly package of $2,497.
Ready to get started?