LinkedIn Training & Coaching for Experts, Entrepreneurs & Teams
Is LinkedIn Working for You?
Is your LinkedIn Presence generating views?
Your Profile is often the first thing listed in Google for your name. Take control of your positioning.
Does your content create conversation?
Design a content strategy that delivers your expertise to your ideal clients and community
Is Your LinkedIn strategy delivering a return on investment?
Being purposeful in your approach and investing time and effort in the right activities and the right people is key/
Why Use LinkedIn?
Typically my clients want to;
- Increase brand awareness
- Attract more leads
- Increase credibility and trust
- Attract more talent
- Build thought leadership
- Increase sales
- Engage their team, alumni and community
- Network and build relationships
- Attract opportunities
- Stay up to date in industry
- Reduce risk, wasted time and effort
- Take a strategic approach
The Value of LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the largest professional social network. It is a database of people, companies, schools and universities, jobs, events, community, training and information. Their mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
Not using LinkedIn or doing it wrong can put your brand and business at risk.
You may be missing out on visibility in LinkedIn and search engines, being seen as the expert or leader in your field, and being top of mind when your ideal clients and audience really need your support.
Energise Your Presence
Use LinkedIn to build your personal and professional brand.
Share your back story, vision and build your thought leadership
Enhance Your Visibility
Be seen more in LinkedIn and the search engines
Connect and invest in relationship building to attract opportunities and leads
Expand Your Impact
Make a difference to your connections, network and your target market.
To be productive and successful you need to know why you are using it and understand how to use it. This is where I come in. My mission is to show experts, leaders and their teams how to energise their presence, enhance credibility and engage their network through the art of connectfluence™ to earn influence and make an impact.
Is this You?
Is this your Organisation?
- You feel confused, overwhelmed and behind the times when it comes to using LinkedIn to reach your business goals.
- You are a lurker, unsure how to show up and interact for fear of doing the wrong thing.
- You don’t know how to present yourself as a professional in your industry
- You are unsure how to take advantage of all the features.
- You rarely post for fear of judgement, doing it wrong or being ignored.
- You post often but don't get engagement.
- You don't want to waste time with no return on investment.
- You see others getting results and want more for yourself.
- Your organisation has a limited digital footprint meanwhile your competition appear to be everywhere.
- Your team has no direction, strategic guidance or training and are left to their own devices.
- Your content gets no engagement so you gave up on LinkedIn.
- You are unsure of how to leverage the platform aligned with your business goals.
- You feel LinkedIn could be a time-waster not providing a return on investment.
- You are concerned that your team may be poached.
Get set up and using LinkedIn to build your brand
Transform your LinkedIn presence. Join our Connectfluence coaching program.I Need Help!
Book LinkedIn training or mentoring for your team
Book Jo Saunders to deliver LinkedIn training workshops for your team, either in person or virtually.More Info
Book an engaging keynote marketing speaker
Keynote or Workshop
Jo Saunders can deliver a LinkedIn presentation or breakout session to inspire and motivate your audience.More info
Words from Clients
“Jo helped me to completely revamp my LinkedIn profile and WOW - what a transformation. Jo's an expert in her field, an absolute breeze to work with and provided me with a huge amount of guidance.” Linda Williamson, all things change
"I attended a session with Jo and found the content and insights invaluable. Jo is a warm, engaging presenter involving the audience in the session. I highly recommend Jo to anyone looking to improve their online brand. ” Janelle Casey, Chandler Macleod Group
“Her skill to demystify social media and clear processes to help improve your online presence is fabulous. What I loved about working with Jo was her focus on building real relationships, through electronic means, for mutual benefit.” Tasha Broomhall, Blooming Minds
“The information and tips Jo gave were insightful, useful, and practical and I would highly recommend Jo's courses to anyone that uses social media for business or pleasure.” Michelle Chomiak, St Mark's Anglican Community School
Topics forLinkedIn Training
LinkedIn Personal Brand Building
Review and rebuild your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn Business Marketing
Review and build your LinkedIn Page, learn how to share content, engage your team and wider network
LinkedIn Content Marketing & Storytelling
Learn how to plan, produce and publish your content
LinkedIn Networking & Social Selling
Discover the power of connection, search and relationship building strategies
LinkedIn Career Building
Use LinkedIn to find jobs , attract opportunities and support your job applications